Thursday, March 17, 2011

Twitter for Teachers - Another Video That Says 1000 Words!

Thank you to Justin Tarte who created this video on Why Educators Should Be Using Twitter.  In my work as an educational technology consultant, I have been trying to excite teachers about the possibilities of using twitter.  So far it has been difficult to convince teachers that Twitter is more than people sharing where they are having coffee.
I too have looked for videos that demonstrate the power of Twitter and I always want to keep it simple on this blog.  I believe Justin's Twitter video does that. Take 7 minutes to learn how Twitter can support your professional learning.

Share your thoughts in a comment and if you like the video, share it with your colleagues.  You can follow my tweets at: @sheilatebbano

No comments:

Post a Comment

The contents of my blog do not represent the philosophy or opinion of any organization and are intended to assist teachers to integrate technology into their classrooms.

If you have a tip, suggestion, or comment on a post, please share it here.