Thursday, October 7, 2010

ProProfs Quiz Tool - Free! But, check out the deal of the day!

Welcome to my blog.  If you are interested in a easy to use quiz tool that is free but has an upgraded version, keep reading.  ProProfs is a good choice for quiz creation and I just found an offer on their website that is worth sharing.

ProProfs offers an educational price for the upgraded version of the tool.  The pro cost was $10.00 per month but the site says $2.97 per month until October 8th.  You can read the differences between the free and upgrade.  If I were assessing students regularly, I would definitely spend $2.97/month for this tool. Check out the details for yourself but if you use a free quiz/survey tool, this price drop might make it worth upgrading.

Click here to take my Easy Practice Quiz   This will show you question types and you will get a feel for the tool.  The tracking feature and quiz analytics are features that I have found important. 














Proprofs supports my keeping it simple philosophy.  Give it a look and post your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The contents of my blog do not represent the philosophy or opinion of any organization and are intended to assist teachers to integrate technology into their classrooms.

If you have a tip, suggestion, or comment on a post, please share it here.