Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blogging with Kids

If you are reading my blog, you know a little about blogging.  Blogging with kids is a wonderful way to engage them in the writing process, support Bloom's Taxonomy and model 21st Century learning.  I could go on but I hope you get my drift.

As a teacher, consider commenting on one of my blog posts or another blog you read.  Your comment can be one of support, thanks or a question about the content of the post.  You don't need to share your name and your email address is NOT published.  Blogs can be set up so that the author can approve (or delete) comments.  Many teacher bloggers set up their account with approval of blog comments.

One FREE blog tool that is easy to learn and teach is kidblog.org  It was built for teachers and they really "keep it simple" so it gets my vote.

Here is an article from a veteran teacher who supports blogging with students.  Check it out!

I look forward to your comments and hope kidblog might be a tech tool you use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The contents of my blog do not represent the philosophy or opinion of any organization and are intended to assist teachers to integrate technology into their classrooms.

If you have a tip, suggestion, or comment on a post, please share it here.