Monday, September 13, 2010

The Secret

"The secret of getting started is breaking your complex,
overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and then
starting on the first one."
              - Mark Twain



This was today's quote on my I-Google Page, Inspirational Quote gadget.  How appropriate for my first post on my "you can do tech" blog!  This is the secret to learning anything, including integrating technology into classroom instruction.  If you learn and practice one tool, you are on your way to becoming a 21st century educator.

I have been working with teachers for many years and for the past year, working in the NYC public schools as a technology integration consultant.  I find that it is easy for teachers to become overwhelmed and my job is to keep it simple and provide the "what's in it for me and my students" answers.  

I hope you will enjoy my sharing and you will find you can do it, whether you are a novice or expert technology user. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The contents of my blog do not represent the philosophy or opinion of any organization and are intended to assist teachers to integrate technology into their classrooms.

If you have a tip, suggestion, or comment on a post, please share it here.