Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Favorite Curriculum Integration Video

I like to share this video with teachers when I  hear, "I can't!"  This 4-minute video is worth your time and is heart warming, along with being a great example of what young kids can do with adult support.  I would love to see a video of the same students in 10 years.  I would expect this small project will still be a vivid memory for them and isn't that what we want and need for students to keep them engaged and believing in their power to learn and grow. 

I congratulate the folks who assisted this group of Washington, DC elementary students in adding to the body of information on Wikipedia.  It's not about the technology, it's sound pedagogy.

Enjoy!

Building Legacy with Wikipedia from Brian Mull on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The contents of my blog do not represent the philosophy or opinion of any organization and are intended to assist teachers to integrate technology into their classrooms.

If you have a tip, suggestion, or comment on a post, please share it here.